Wednesday, January 7, 2009

prayer

Please pray for Pastor Cal Dunnon -
For renewed spirits for this year, for guidance and directions and for blessings to overflow and abound. "The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom." Deuteronomy 28:12-13.
Love and blessings.
ski

1 comment:

  1. Today marks the third friday of the month of January. Many things have occurred since the beginning of the month.

    We are looking forward to the inauguration of the 44th President. We remember the last 8 years of "consequential presidency." We have hope in God's plan for the World, for this Nation and for our families and ourselves.

    I praise God for the many things I take for granted. Safety, health, food, clean water, loving family and friends, a job, a job that I enjoy, and for great neighbors, a great neighborhood.

    Today I praise God for my family vision, for my father's vision, for my brothers' visions, for the President-Elect's vision and for the things to come.

    ReplyDelete